Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Pay ?
Mykonos Getaway offers a secure SSL connection booking system, so that travelers can book easily anytime they wish. When you submit your reservation our help desk will perform a final date and availability check and answer as soon as possible with details in order proceed the payment through your credit card.
For any question and further information about your reservation you can send an direct e-mail to our Help Desk Team ([email protected]).
What Deposit Amount is needed for the Confirmation Of My Reservation ?
30% deposit of the total amount is required for the confirmation of your reservation. Please note that there is a minimum rental period of 5 days.
Is My Credit Card Safe ?
For credit card payments Mykonos Getaway is connected with one of the most established banks of Greece EUROBANK (www.eurobank.gr). All credit card payments are proceeded through VISA verified Secure Socket Layer ("SSL"). SSL encrypts your personal information and passwords. Your credit card details will not be stored and are available only to you and the credit card providers.
What Does My Insurance Include ?
Mykonos Getaway clients are covered by following insurance: a) for death and injury of third party up to 500.000,00 euros and b) for material damages to third parties up to 100.000,00 euros. The driver of the rented vehicle is responsible for collision damages to the rented vehicle up to its value.
Can I pick up or drop off my vehicle at Mykonos Airport, Mykonos port or at any other preferred location within Mykonos Island ?
Customers are free to choose the pick-up and drop off point, Airport, Port, Hotel. This service is only applicable due office hours: 9am-9pm. This is a complimentary service.
Are Taxes Included in the Final Price ?
Mykonos Getaway prices are all inclusive and contain all local taxes and insurance coverage costs. No extra or hidden cost will be applied upon vehicle delivery.
More information to note
1. AGE REQUIREMENT: Minimum driver's age: 25 years old.
2. DRIVER'S LICENCE: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required.
3. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are borne sorely by the renter.
4. INSURANCE: All vehicles are covered without any additional cost: a) for death and injury of third party up to 500.000,00 euros and b) for material damages to third parties up to 100.000,00 euros. The driver of the rented vehicle is responsible for collision damages to the rented vehicle up to its value.
5. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (C.D.W.): The renter's liability for damages to the vehicle can be reduced to 1280,00 euros with the premium of 25.00 euros daily, provided that the Traffic Laws were not contravened. Damages to tires, windshield and windows or underneath the vehicle are not covered by the C.D.W.
6. ADDITIONAL DRIVER: Free of charge.
7. FUEL: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
8. BABY SEATS: Free of charge. Available for children up to 4 years old.
9. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION CHARGES: Free in all towns and airports. After hours (21:00-09:00) 20,00 euros plus the taxes.
10. AVAILABILITY: Car models are according to original planning. Delivery problems however, may compel us to supply another vehicle in exceptional cases.
11. CREDIT CARDS: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD & American Express.