Guests: 13 Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 4
Why you’ll love THIS VILLA
The unique Villa Theatron enjoys a gorgeous location, being seated on the top of the highest hill in Mykonos. It lies in the Chalara area on the southern region of the island. Situated on the top of a hill of natural rock, offers an 180o view of the endless blue waters of the Aegean and the islands of Paros and Naxos. In close proximity to the cosmopolitan Mykonos Town, it also grants easy access to the most popular beaches on the island, so you can feel like a king of your castle in total recluse or choose to spend the day spotting celebrities on the beach or enjoy a night out on the town.
A cobbled path leads from the grounds to the main entrance. The villa is cleverly and harmoniously built in the midst of the naturally shaped rocks surrounding it, while some of those have been preserved inside the house, creating a unique setting. The Mykonian Cycladic architecture of the villa, combined with the neoclassic elegant hand-picked furniture, create a luxurious and yet relaxing atmosphere.
The striking feature of the large swimming pool in the exterior region is the presence of a natural large stone beside the pool. Adding to the refreshment is a marble settee and deckchairs for a healthy sunbath and romantic dinner.
As guests enter the villa, they are greeted by a spacious living room with multiple windows to display the exterior beauty of the villa. The interior is designed following Cycladic Mykonian architecture with the addition of elegant neoclassic furniture. The ambiance inside the villa offers a soothing effect on your mind and body. While the living room contains one dining area, there is also a second one located on the lower level beside the master bedroom, providing independence to extra guests and making entertaining a must. Talking about guests, there are 3 master double bedrooms and an extra triple bedroom in Villa Theatron and, of course, all the comforts you could possibly need.
All bedrooms of Villa Theatron are located in the lower floor. There are three master bedrooms with double beds (one of them is 70 m2) and a bedroom with one double and one single bed in loft. Every bedroom has its own bathroom and its independent air conditioning system.
A small chapel is also part of the property for an impromptu wedding (or any ceremony planned to perfection), and as a stone-built theatre sitting 150 people will remind guests of the splendor of ancient Greece.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 1 large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 master bedrooms with double beds and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 bedroom with one double bed, one single bed and private bathroom
Location: Chalara area, Mykonos
Distances: To town : 6,0 km, To Super Paradise beach : 3,0 km, To closest shop : 2,0 km, To airport : 2,5 Km, To new port : 9 km
- Wifi Internet, Satellite TV, CD libraries, A/C in all rooms, elite fully equipped kitchen, in-house laundry, fireplace, alarm system.
- panoramic sea views, private infinity pool, Jacuzzi, loungers & sun-beds, three large shaded living and dining areas, wood-fire BBQ, parking, private church and theatre.
For you with love...
- Airport/Port meet and greet with complimentary transportation to your villa.
- A warm welcome at your villa to settle you in to begin your vacation.
- 24/7 support service from the Mykonos Getaway Concierge Team during your entire stay.
- Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance.
- 4 hours daily maid service.
- Change of bath & pool towels and linen twice weekly.
- Private Chef for breakfast, lunches or dinners.
- Supermarket shopping services.
- Massage and beauty treatments.
- Transportation options ranging from cruising to neighboring islands on yachts, speed boats, and helicopters, to luxury cars and other vehicles.
- Special gatherings such as a birthday party, a family celebration, business event, seminar, health or spiritual gathering or even a romantic wedding or baptism.