Sailing Trip to Rhenia
MYKONOS SAILING ADVENTURE: SAFE AND STABLE SAILING
- Innovative, spacious, bright, and sophisticated only begins to describe our new sailing boat.
- Fitted with 4 main cabins and 4 electric heads, large salon and linear portside galley with an abundance of interior space and comfort.
- On deck, her spacious cockpit, foredeck and dual helm makes this yacht comfortable outside as well.
- Air conditioner, generator, bow thruster, electric winches, and upgraded electronics result in a yacht that's not only fun to relax aboard but a joy to sail as well.
- Designer: by Berret-Racoupeau and built by Beneatea
- Length: 15.2 m/50 ft.
WHY SAIL WITH US?
- Sailing: We always prefer hoisting the sails rather than listening to the engines.
Live your passion for sailing!
- Safety: Our catamaran is extremely stable and safe and handled by a highly
- Service: We intentionally limit the number of guests to 12 persons in order to ensure an outstanding
level of service. Delicious fresh meals prepared on board!
LUNCH AND DRINKS INCLUDED
TRIP TO RHENIA
Escape the crowded beaches of Mykonos for the day, and go on a 8-hour yacht cruise to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, also known as the 'Big Delos'. Enjoy plenty of free time to swim and sunbath, and enjoy a light lunch with drinks available on board.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face on a full-day sailing tour to the unspoiled island of Rhenia from Mykonos.
Set Sail at 10:00 from Tourlos Marina, and get ready for a wonderful day relaxing under the Mykonian sun. As you sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to trim the sails of a sailing boat.
After approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Anchor in a secluded bay to enjoy the privacy of a fine sand beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or just sunbathe on the beach.
Back on board to the yacht, reward yourself with Mykonian flavors and enjoy your drink. You will be also able to explore the island itself by foot, before sailing back to Mykonos for the early evening.
Expected arrival time is at approximately 18:00.
- Cruise with no engine noise to the small island of Rhenia
- Explore the uninhabited island, also known as the 'Big Delos'
- Sunbathe on secluded beaches
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea
- Feast on a light lunch
- Enjoy available beverages and drinks
- A day full of Sailing
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper's assistant (sailor)
- Light lunch on board
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer with water and coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel charges
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request)
- Additional beverages (available on board for additional charge)
- Beach towels