Sailing to Southern Beaches Tour
MYKONOS SAILING ADVENTURE: SAFE AND STABLE SAILING
- Innovative, spacious, bright, and sophisticated only begins to describe our new sailing boat.
- Fitted with 4 main cabins and 4 electric heads, large salon and linear portside galley with an abundance of interior space and comfort.
- On deck, her spacious cockpit, foredeck and dual helm makes this yacht comfortable outside as well.
- Air conditioner, generator, bow thruster, electric winches, and upgraded electronics result in a yacht that's not only fun to relax aboard but a joy to sail as well.
- Designer: by Berret-Racoupeau and built by Beneatea
- Length: 15.2 m/50 ft.
WHY SAIL WITH US?
- Sailing: We always prefer hoisting the sails rather than listening to the engines.
Live your passion for sailing!
- Safety: Our catamaran is extremely stable and safe and handled by a highly
- Service: We intentionally limit the number of guests to 12 persons in order to ensure an outstanding
level of service. Delicious fresh meals prepared on board!
LUNCH AND DRINKS INCLUDED
Set sail from Mykonos marina or Ornos bay and enjoy the legendary southern beaches of Mykonos (Ornos - Platys Gialos - Super Paradise – Elia - Kalo Livadi – Kalafati). Enjoy the privacy and comfort that a sailing yacht has to offer as you set sail and drop anchor in which ever beach takes your fancy.
Departure: 10:00 Return 18:00
- Platys Gialos
- Super Paradise
- Kalo Livadi
Have the unique privilege to visit taste and explore the famous southern beaches of Mykonos. Be the one to avoid crowded beaches by visiting them with a sailing boat.
A unique opportunity to visit the southern part of Mykonos with a sailing yacht. Thus you will feel the breeze, and you will avoid the crowded beaches. Despite the fact that you will be onboard, you will have the opportunity to join the crowd and then come back to the solidarity that a yacht offers.
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper's assistant (sailor)
- Light lunch on board
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer with water and coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Licensed English-speaking Delos guide
- Entrance fee to the archeological place of Delos
- Fuel charges