Sailing To Delos – Rhenia Tour
MYKONOS SAILING ADVENTURE: SAFE AND STABLE SAILING
- Innovative, spacious, bright, and sophisticated only begins to describe our new sailing boat.
- Fitted with 4 main cabins and 4 electric heads, large salon and linear portside galley with an abundance of interior space and comfort.
- On deck, her spacious cockpit, foredeck and dual helm makes this yacht comfortable outside as well.
- Air conditioner, generator, bow thruster, electric winches, and upgraded electronics result in a yacht that's not only fun to relax aboard but a joy to sail as well.
- Designer: by Berret-Racoupeau and built by Beneatea
- Length: 15.2 m/50 ft.
WHY SAIL WITH US?
- Sailing: We always prefer hoisting the sails rather than listening to the engines.
- Live your passion for sailing!
- Safety: Our catamaran is extremely stable and safe and handled by a highly
- Service: We intentionally limit the number of guests to 12 persons in order to ensure an outstanding
level of service. Delicious fresh meals prepared on board!
LUNCH AND DRINKS INCLUDED
DELOS - RHENIA
We Set Sail from Mykonos towards Rhenia. Rhenia is alternatively called great Delos. It is four times the size of it's sacred sister Delos and they are separated by a small strait. Rhenia (or Great Delos) is an uninhabited island with four solitary, sandy beaches (Glyfada, Stena, Lia and Ambelia) which are in protected coves. Rhenia is a popular meeting point for sailing yachts cruising the area due to its spectacular waters which change colour, from a stunning emerald green to a beautiful turquoise blue as you approach the shore. Around 17:00 our journey will continue by visiting one of the world's most famous ancient archaeological site on the nearby island of Delos. A specialised tour guide will take us time travel experience and present to us the ancient and historical importance of Delos.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit and learn all about the mythological, historical and archaeological importance of Delos.
Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face on a full-day sailing tour to the unspoiled islands of Delos and Rhenia from Mykonos.
We Set Sail at 10:00 from Tourlos Marina, and get ready for a wonderful day, relaxing under the Mykonian sun. As you sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to trim the sails of a sailing boat.
Around 11:00 we will arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Anchor in a secluded bay to enjoy the privacy of a fine sand beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or just sunbathe on the beach or even explore the island itself by foot.
Back on board to the yacht, reward yourself with Mykonian flavors and enjoy your drink.
Later on, we will visit Delos Island which is the the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. A Tour guide will take you to a journey through time and thoroughly explain all about sacred Delos.
Expected arrival time is at approximately 18:00.
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper's assistant (sailor)
- Light lunch on board
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer with water and coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Licensed English-speaking Delos guide
- Entrance fee to the archeological place of Delos
- Fuel charges